Pages

Monday, January 18, 2016

Being Happy



For a while I did not understand the full extent of being. I know the dictionary meaning, "state of emotion", but I did not know how to be happy with all aspects of my life. I believed, happiness was putting everyone else is happiness before me, making it my happiness. Don't get me wrong, seeing my husband and kids happy, makes me happy, filling me up with joy.

Although, I always felt some kind of guilt pursuing hobbies that made me happy. I was in the belief, in which me being happy took away from their happiness. Yes, I was wrong! I now understand, it is ok to workout, go for a run, or read, as long as I don't neglect my family. In the end my happiness is contagious and is passed. It is not taking away from their happiness, instead it is adding to their happiness. Balance is key, thus the creation of this blog came about. Learning to balance everything in my life from motherhood, kids extra curricular activities, healthy marriage, doing what I love to do and enjoying every minute of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment