Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Should I or Should I Not?

Seating in the car in the school parking lot after dropping of the kids. Thinking should or should I not? This week, I have been slacking; No runs and no gym. My body keeps telling me I need to run, it needs a workout! Yet,I  keep talking myself out of it, keep making excuses why I should not go...I have too many things, too many errands to run, and so little time.

Today it has to stop! If I want to be healthier, get better, run faster, and be stronger, I have to do something about! No more excuse, no more I should, but more action. Wasted 15 mins in the car contemplating, when deep down I knew what I wanted to do. Hit the gym! Afterwards I felt fantastic! Glad I finally decided to go, although I dislike that took me 15 minutes to take action. 


If you want to do something, do it! At times it gets hard, and you can make up different excuses. In the end, if you want different results or change, something has to be done about it! Get out there and move! 

No comments:

Post a Comment