Pages

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Morning Madness

Weekday mornings are rather amusing in our household. Some mornings, my kids wake up with their grumpy meter to the highest! Everything bothers them, from the clothes not fitting right to the weather being totally wrong for their liking. Yes, those morning I take deep breaths just to survive the morning because it is only a matter of time before they go to school.

Other mornings go smoothly, they wake up perfectly fine and they get ready for school without any issues. I love those mornings because I don't feel like pulling out my hair. Wish I had those mornings often, but that is rarely the case. Mornings wouldn't be nearly as interesting.

Of course, there are those mornings where one of them will end up with the shoes on the wrong feet. Even after you tell her multiple times to change them. Only to find out she didn't listen because at pick up time her boots were still on the wrong feet. After asking her, she response with, "oh yeah, I forgot" (In her cute, little, 5 year old voice). You look at each other and laugh it off.

 Craziness I tell ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment